Tuesday, May 12, 2009

time

Where does the time go? We returned Saturday night from Colorado and the past few days are a blur. Getting back in the swing of things can be exhausting. Catching up on the laundry among other chores is wearing me out. Not to mention that the wee one is waking up twice at night now that her schedule has been disrupted. As I type now she's starting to wake, hiccuping out little cries...hopefully she's just dreaming or else I'm going to have to open up the milk shop.

Time Out!

Time In!

So is anyone else out there having problems with week 2 Unravelling? Eek! At first I thought, "ah, this'll be a cinch...reflections." Was I ever wrong. I think I'm going to have to dig a little deeper for this one. I mean, wowzers, we've got folks being truly authentic and I'm feeling the need to pull back. I don't know why. Any thoughts?

1 comment:

Aveen said...

I have to admit I'm having a few problems with reflections too. Somehow I'm just not feeling as inspired as I was in week 1. I'm glad to know it's not just me :)